Introducing my self.
Dr. Sandeep Kumar pursued his D.N.B (General – Surgery) from CSI Holdsworth Memorial hospital which is in Mysore. He is having 2 years of experience in General & laparoscopic surgery, diabetic foot management, amputation, vascular disease, endoscopy in UGIE colonoscopy and he did many surgeries on oncologic surgeries like MRM, MRND, OESCOPHAGECTOMY, GASTRECTOMY, CELECTOMY, THYRIODECTOMY.
Medivision provides high-quality outcome and safe experience through our health echo system because everyone in Medivision super specialty hospital is committed to provide safety and quality of the patients. Consultant Doctors are treat the patients in a user-friendly manner. Everything at the hospital is well sanitized. The atmosphere is safe and non-infected. The diet provided to patients and their attendant is under control of Dietician with strict quality control. Following are few facilities available to the Medivision super specialty hospital:
- 24 hours intensive Care availability
- Four stainless steel operation theatres equipped with state of the art equipments
- Dragar anaesthesia work station.
- 24 beds ICU complex well equipped for handling acute to critically ill patients.
- Multi-Slice 3D CT scan
- Digital X-Ray 650mA. & Portable X-ray Machine
- ECG | 2D Echo | Color Doppler | TMT
- 24/7 Trauma Centre
- Siemens 4D Ultrasound
- Stryker Laparoscopic & Orthoscopy equipment
- Laser Machine for General Surgery & Urosurgery
- Upper G.I. Endoscope and Colonoscope
Like a statue of Liberty, unruffled by changing times, Medivision super specialty hospital a state of art hospital continues to provide health services, because to us “EVERY LIFE MATTERS”.
You are requested to provide us a chance to serve you.